I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for all your efforts, your professionalism and pro-activity over the last few days in making sure the conveyancing and tax planning was completed so quickly. It is also clear that you cannot do this on your own and a number of your colleagues have been instrumental in achieving this, and I would be very grateful if you would pass on my thanks to them as well.
Taxing Problems, Clever Solutions
Stampduty4U was established to ensure that house buyers looking to reduce the cost of buying or moving home can quickly and easily contact one of the UKs leading property tax consultants.
Since its introduction in 2003, SDLT has been widely regarded as an unfair tax. SDLT is calculated based on the value of the property and as a result, as house prices have risen rapidly over the past decade, we have witnessed a huge increase in the amount of SDLT that buyers have to pay.
Carried out by specialist solicitors and supported by leading tax barristers, SDLT Mitigation is an entirely legal process. Our legal team has many years of experience advising clients on the purchase of property and reduction of their tax obligations.
Stampduty4U can offer you market-leading planning which is widely regarded as the most robust available. The additional benefits of our planning are:
- Fully compliant with the framework provided by The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML)
- Suitable for residential and commercial properties, regardless of whether they are freehold, leasehold or share of freehold
- Professional fees are insured by a specialist UK insurer
- Planning does not impact on your purchase timescales
- Tax planning will result in a freehold purchase, completely unencumbered
- Our SDLT Mitigation is a proprietary product - we do not simply act as resellers
- Planning is not disclosable to HMRC under DOTAS regulations
To arrange an initial discussion, either complete our enquiry form or call us on 01625 590 819. All enquiries are confidential and without cost or obligation.