Taxing Problems, Clever Solutions
What is Stamp Duty?
It's payable on the purchase or transfer of property or land in the UK where the amount paid is above £350,000
How we Can Help you Save
Our SDLT Mitigation scheme eliminates the SDLT payable when purchasing commercial or residential property
How much could you save?
Enter your property purchase price
You could save
……..first class conveyancing, first class tax advice, friendly, knowledgeable team. You delivered on your promises and we’re over the moon with both our new house and the saving we made. A big thank you to you and your team…..
- Mr Stockton, Manchester
Excellent service – will use it again next time I move.
- Mr Peterson, Hove, Sussex
We found your service excellent, we have recommended you to other people and would have no hesitation in consulting you again
- Mr & Mrs Saxby, Cheshire
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for all your efforts, your professionalism and pro-activity over the last few days in making sure the conveyancing and tax planning was completed so quickly. It is also clear that you cannot do this on your own and a number of your colleagues have been instrumental in achieving this, and I would be very grateful if you would pass on my thanks to them as well.
- Mrs Jane Rogers, Dorset
Our Scheme Highlights
- Fully compliant with the framework provided by The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML)
- Suitable for residential and commercial properties, regardless of whether they are freehold, leasehold or share of freehold
- Professional fees are insured by a specialist UK insurer
- Planning does not impact on your purchase timescales
- Tax planning will result in a freehold purchase, completely unencumbered
- Our SDLT Mitigation is a proprietary product - we do not simply act as resellers
- Planning is not disclosable to HMRC under DOTAS regulations
Tel: 0844 477 1674